Be sure these foods make their way into your grocery cart often!
- A variety of fruit – especially berries, apples, red grapes, cherries, oranges, and plums
- A variety of vegetables – especially dark leafy greens, red onions, tomatoes, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and red/orange/yellow bell peppers
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Herbs and spices – especially ginger, turmeric, curry, garlic, and rosemary
- Green or white tea – loose leaf or bagged
- Oily fish like salmon, tuna, sardines, and trout
- Nuts – especially walnuts
- Beans – any variety in any form
- Whole grains – Intact whole grains like oatmeal, brown rice, barley, quinoa, etc. and high fiber (≥5 grams/serving) cereals
Click the image to sign up for our email list so you can be the first to know
all the details about our upcoming Master Class.
It will be limited to 20 people!